Tuesday, May 18, 2010

"Flowers For Charlie" by Eliott Smith?

Does it have anything to do with the story Flowers For Algernon? The main character in the story is named Charlie, so that's the first thing that came to mind when I listened to this. Anyone know?

"Flowers For Charlie" by Eliott Smith?
well, I'm not quite sure, but the name charlie not only appears on Flowers for Charlie, but also come on No confidence man and I think in another one saying,"Charlie beat you up week after week, and when you grow up you're going to be a freak"


well... it might have something to do with flowers for algernon, or maybe it's just one of those "elliott things" :P





Might it be a coincidence that the man that runs his myspace and fan site's name is also charlie...?
Reply:If my son was here at the moment I would ask him if he had any idea. I know he likes Elliot Smith, and he's shared his work with me and I'm impressed too. If you don't get a reply by the time he gets back I'll add whatever he says.


No comments:

Post a Comment