Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Does anyone know the contents of the book "Perceptions in Literature" by Philip James McFarland?

I used to have a copy of a book called Perceptions in Literature, it was a school text book.. I found a book by the same name on e-bay, by Philip James McFarland, and I just wanted to make sure it was the same one. The book I had was a collection of stories, I believe the first one was titled Mars is Heaven. It also included a story about an elderly lady who wrote notes to the people in her town about what they were doing wrong, and the story Flowers for Algernon. If any one knows if this is the same book, please let me know.

Does anyone know the contents of the book "Perceptions in Literature" by Philip James McFarland?
yes its the same book!!!!!

horns costume

No comments:

Post a Comment