Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Can someone give me the whole flowers for algernon short storry!!!?

for my essay 10 pts. to first person!

Can someone give me the whole flowers for algernon short storry!!!?
Well, Flowers For Algernon is about a man who has a mental disease. He is ridiculed by his co-workers and is constantly taken advantage of. You may notice when reading the story that the man has very poor spelling skills.


Algernon is a mouse that has a similar problem. Algernon runs a maze everyday along with the man (whose name has just failed me, sorry). Algernon has been a test mouse for a treatment the doctors are thinking about giving to the man.


When Algernon shows signs of improvement, the man recieves the treatment and shows signs of improvement in his diary entries.


The man soon realizes that he's been taken advantage of his entire life.........

my fish

No comments:

Post a Comment