Saturday, November 19, 2011

Flowers for Algernon Poem?

Ok.


Can anyone help me make a poem for flowers for Algernon?


and if not, can someone give me some ideas to base the poem on? and give me something to start with??





Thanks!!

Flowers for Algernon Poem?
How about something like:





Some people think I'm (talking about the guy) _____


but I'm really......





Some people say I'm ______


but I'm really....





Some think I look ___________


but I'm really ....





If they really knew me, they'd ____________.





I don't know, just an idea.....
Reply:do a haiku:


charlie gordon: dumb


after operation: smart


then IQ decrease





not the best poem, but its hard to do a haiku on such a long story.


you could also try one of those name poems;





Childish and stupid


Having good "motorvation"


About to have an operation to increase IQ


Ready to be smart


Loves Ms. Kinnian


In a factory he works


Eventually fired





G__________


O__________


R__________


D__________


O__________


N__________





Yeah. if neither two work, do a traditional poem thing,and start with describing Charlie Gordon. it might help if you mispelled the words as you tell how he is dumb, and spell progressively better and worse as you tell how he gets smart and then dumb again. Hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment