Monday, May 11, 2009

Storyboard Flowers for Algernon?

I have to make a storyboard for my english class, and I am supposed to make a storyboard on an advertisement for some sort of foundation for mentally or physically challenged people. I am supposed to make it creative but am having more difficulty with that part. Also Charlie from flowers for algernon has to be a spokesperson. An example given to us was charlie starting as spokesperson then comparing a stray dog to how mentally challenged people act : like lost, and how they have difficulty to find a secure home, etc! then at the end saying call 1800donate or something. It has to be 6 components but each only has to have 3-4 sentences.





Please help me with an idea !! thank you

Storyboard Flowers for Algernon?
Well I think u must Google it for better results. Bye

rodeo buckle

No comments:

Post a Comment