Monday, May 11, 2009

Does anyone know a good quote from Daniel Keyes "Flowers for Algernon" the original short story?

http://www.bookrags.com/notes/alg/QUO.ht...





My favorite is, "P.S. please if you get a chanse put some flowrs on Algernons grave in the bak yard." because that part almost made me cry.





Love that book!

Does anyone know a good quote from Daniel Keyes "Flowers for Algernon" the original short story?
"I passed your floor on the way up, and now I'm passing it on the way down, and I don't think I'll be taking this elevator again."
Reply:"They had pretended to be geniuses. But they were just ordinary men working blindly, pretending to be able to bring light into the darkness. Why is it that everyone lies? No one I know is what he appears to be."





I'm not sure if this quote is in the short story, but I've read the novel recently.


No comments:

Post a Comment