Monday, May 11, 2009

Flowers For Algernon& Helen Kellar essay?

I have to write an essay on how they are different and alike. anyone have any ideas? I would be forever greatful.





like because of their dissablities and everything.





it has to be 350 words. and I mean I read Flowers for Algernon and everything and know about Helen but I may just need some help on ideas. If you have any please let me know! I would appreciate it sooooo much!





Thank you!


God Bless,


%26lt;3


-hillyyy

Flowers For Algernon%26amp; Helen Kellar essay?
They are different in that Charly had a mental disability and no physical disability and Helen Keller had no mental disability but only physical disabilities (deaf, dumb, blind).





Charly had an operation to get better, and did temporarily and Helen never had an operation but got better by learning how to communicate. Then she went on to excel, Charly did not.





Good luck with the report!


No comments:

Post a Comment