Thursday, April 30, 2009

I have a Flowers for Algernon question?

I need two songs that would be in a soundtrack for Charlies life and what they would repesent in his life

I have a Flowers for Algernon question?
I was thinking about how Charlie's life changed as he gained intelligence, and how his world came crashing down when he found out it was temporary. It made me think of Space Oddity by David Bowie. The astronaut is taking off and everyone wants to know all about him (Charlie gets smarter and scientists from everywhere want to study him,) then a mishap occurs on the rocket and the astronaut is floating in space, adrift (Charlie finds out the effects of the operation are temporary.)
Reply:Thank You by Dido, it represents the his life because it is not so bad and because his teacher gave him a great opportunity.

shoe labels

No comments:

Post a Comment